mandag 17. januar 2011

Preparation and excitement!

This weekend Anita and I, Åslaug, went to Bergen to visit Ragni, Sanna's sister. I intend to study there next year and wanted a look around. As suspected, it was rather rainy but I suppose anything else would have given false expectations! Among sightseeing and city wandering I also bought the computer that we're bringing around the world to keep you (and ourselves) updated!


This is from the top of "Fløibanen", with what would have been the veiw of Bergen city on a clear day.. From left: Åslaug, Anita and Ragni.


This is our new computer, just 10 inches. Adorable! I thought it was quite appropriate that the opening picture was a fantastic beach, soon to be replaced with a similar photo we've taken ourselves ;)


The next two weeks will be filled with research, packing and a bunch of excitment. These are the books I'm going through at the moment. The more I read the more I look forward to seing it with my own eyes!

1 kommentar:

  1. Ooh, så fin bloggen deres er blitt! Gleder meg til å kunne følge med på turen deres. Kos dere videre med forberedelser og reiselektyre!

    SvarSlett